Saturday, July 30, 2011

Garbage Plate

Nick Tahou Hots, Inc.
320 W. Main St.
Rochester, NY 14608
585-436-0184

3070 West Henrietta Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
585-272-1182

Very excited that it was my first time to have a garbage plate. A Garbage Plate is a combination of one selection of cheeseburger, hamburger, red hots, white hots, Italian sausage, chicken tender, fish (haddock), fried ham, grilled cheese, or eggs; and two sides of either home fries, French fries, baked beans, or macaroni salad. It's the level of grossness and goodness.

We went to a warehouse in the back. Luckily the line wasn't line since I always hear that it's always packed. The meal was decent since we printed out the $2.00 off coupon on their website. My meal came out to be around 8 bucks. The food was good. Definitely filled me up. Not sure if I could have garbage all the time but it was a good experience.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: