Friday, March 11, 2011

funky donuts

Voodoo Doughnut
1) 22 SW 3rd Avenue Portland Oregon 97204
2) 1501 N.E. Davis St. in Portland Oregon
3) 20 East Broadway @ Willamette ave downtown Eugene Oregon 97401

I asked a person what to do in Oregon and he said, "Voodoo Donuts". So, I got to try it. Portland, Oregon is a hipster place with handful of homeless people. What I love about Portland is that they have a bunch of mobile food carts of all type of foods in different culture.

I ordered a glazed (to be safe), captain my captain, maple and dirt donuts. My favorite is dirt donut, oreo on top of vanilla frosted donut. And the prices for these donuts goes from $95 to 1.50.

Photobucket
A line at 11am

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out the colossal size donut

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Items for sale

Photobucket
Display case

Photobucket
The pink box

Photobucket
The goods (clockwise: Dirt, Maple, Captain my captain and Glazed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the exact same time, you must know that, these goods could possibly not operate.

Vitamin E arrives in the variety of capsule and oils.

my web page; dermatend Mole & Wart remover reviews